top of page
Listen Folkl Song
MA-URI - is a Polynesian massage :
In healing I use many techniques. One of them being Ma-Uri massage, which in its native language stands for energy of life or vital power of Mother Earth. This is a Polynesian massage originating from New Zealand. Over the last 5000 years the knowledge about healing with this massage was kept as a secret. This knowledge was limited only to the members of kahuna tribe, who passed it on to selected members. Thanks to Spiritual channeling this secret knowledge was revealed to the rest of the world. Maori Hemi Fox spread Ma-Uri massage throughout Europe and I am a continuator, and a teacher of his teachings, kahuna traditions and massage.
The benefits of Polynesian Ma-Uri massage are:
- it helps to relieves emotions like anxiety, anger, depression, jealousy, sorrow, grief etc.
- extends life length and improves spiritual life,
- stimulates the flow of vital life energy
- relaxes muscle contractions, spasms, pains, and relieves general body tensions,
- regulates sexual potency,- improves concentration
During Ma-Uri massage holistic healings on physical, mental and spiritual levels take place. This is a whole body massage being done with forearms in the rhythm of music. Dance and Spiritual energy with elements of kahuna rituals are parts of this massage. Healing with this massage is always a great mystery, worth to be discovered, therefore everyone should try it at least once in his/her lifetime.
Stimulates the flow of vital life energy, relieves body and mind tensions
Improves blood and lymph circulation and muscular system
Based on classic Swedish massage with sensory awareness practice and slow flowing energy. Relaxes the body and mind.
-Elicits physical healing, mental relaxation, and spiritual connection to earth energy. Warm stones are used to encourage blood exchange and to provide soothing heat for deep-tissue work.
THERAPEUTIC and DEEP TISSUE:
- removes specific muscle discomfort.
REFLEXOTHERAPY feet massage.
The genuine reflexology is the application of pressure onto particular areas of the soles of the feet. A reflex action in another part of the body is stimulated by the manipulation of each specific area.
- Developed in Japan. Is a finger-pressure technique utilizing traditional acupuncture points. It concentrates on unblocking the flow of life energy and restoring balance in the meridians and organs in the order to promote self-healing.
Treat chronic pain in the tissues that surround and support muscles throughout the body. Improves blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulates the stretch reflex in muscles.
bottom of page